Want to ride but don’t know where to go? Want to lead a ride but are afraid of getting lost? The ELEMNT is the latest navigation tool from Wahoo. The club now owns two of them.
Both units have been pre-loaded with all of the standard club ride routes and a sprinkling of additional routes. They are free of charge for use by ride leaders but can be loaned to anyone in the club.
Hiring a unit
- Free of charge to hire for ride leaders.
- Check availability of the 2 units on the Kit availability Google sheet.
- Simply enter your name in the weeks you wish to reserve the unit. Don’t forget to delete your entry if you change your mind.
- Download the Kit hire agreement form, fill in and sign.
- Go to SE20 Cycles with your completed form.
- Pay a deposit of £20.
- Pay the hire charge of £5 per week upfront
- Take the unit, use it and look after it.
Using the unit
- The unit will come pre-loaded with all of our standard club routes and some additional routes.
- If you want to create new routes, follow the instructions to synchronise with the unit’s Ride with GPS account in the Wahoo ELEMNT instructions. Do not synchronise it with your own account as that will erase all the other routes from it.
Returning the unit
- Return the unit to SE20 Cycles fully charged with all of the components and instructions in the box.
- Collect your deposit less any hire charges owed.