Free local session over half-term run by volunteers and British Cycling:
The South London Go-Ride Race League clubs are joining together for a one-off trial session at Beckenham Place Park. This session will explore the vast country park’s fields and woodland, under the supervision of qualified British Cycling staff and volunteer clubs coaches. We’ll concentrate on skills development, get a few miles in and also try out the new BMX track! This will also be a great opportunity to try out the cyclo-cross course for the forthcoming road 3 of SLGRRL. Riders will be split into multiple age/ability groups.
We’d also love the help of any club coaches or parents who can help out with the groups.
- Friday 27th October, 11am-2pm. Meet in the main carpark by the Mansion House
- For competent riders, aged 8-14, bring a bit suitable for off-road riding (mountainbike or cyclo-cross bike)
- Free of charge – run by club volunteers and British Cycling coaches
- Bring a drink, snack and clothes appropriate for the weather. We will have a secure place to leave bags.
- Please bring a consent form on the day – bpp-consent-form
- Please contact jasoncattermole@
britishcycling.org.uk to reserve a place.